While 100% of Ship Bottom Volunteer Fire Company members cite “helping the community” as their main reason for volunteering, here are many other benefits to joining us. They include:
- Receive valuable training and gear at no cost to you.
- Pay per call stipends.
- LOSAP: This financial incentive program rewards firefighters and fire police for years of volunteer service.
- Join a firefighting family that has your back in good times and bad.
- Interact with the community on calls and at events.
- Use the fire company hall for free.
- Learn skills transferable in emergency services careers.
- Turn your “summer at the beach” into a meaningful, lifesaving experience
Do YOU have what it takes to become one of us?
Why not find out? Whether you live in Ship Bottom year-round or are a seasonal resident, we invite you to join our family of lifesavers. We will train you and gear you up at no cost to you.